LIQUID MAGNETIC EYELINER | CLEAR
Shipping calculated at checkout.
BEST THING EVER INVENTED!
This Liquid Magnetic Eyeliner is the secret behind the hold! Our custom formula allows you to apply your liner and snap on your lashes! Just line, lash and done – It’s really the easiest lash application ever!
No Glue. No Mess. No Damage! The liner is never applied to your natural lashes like glue or adhesives so there is no chance to lose or pull out your own precious lashes – no harm is ever done!
100% Vegan and Cruelty-Free
How To Apply Magnetic Liner
- Shake liner well before use.
- Apply along the lash line, ensuring the line is thick enough to cover each magnet.
- Apply 2-3 coats and allow it to dry to about 90% before applying your lash.
- Gently place the lash band along your lash line, starting with the outer corner. (Pro tip - looking down helps!) Gently press the magnets down to adhere to the magnetic liner. Pinch your natural lashes and magnetic lashes together for a seamless look!
*You may need to reapply the magnetic liner if you swap out your lashes.
Water (Aqua), Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Black Iron Oxide, Phenoxyethanol/Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Octanol/Ethyl Glycerol
To Remove Liner
- You can easily remove your waterproof magnetic liner with an oil based eye-makeup remover.
*Contains iron oxide. We recommend doing a patch test prior to using the liquid magnetic liner to ensure you have no allergic reaction. Use these products only as directed. Our products contain iron and magnetic particles so you should avoid using them during an MRI. Keep out of reach of children.
I didn't want black liner, so I was super excited to find this stuff. I wanted to love it, but after using it a couple times, I just couldn't. It never dried all the way and my eyelids felt sticky all day. I will say the lashes did stay put, though. I don't usually write reviews, but I wanted to let others know the "customer service" is non-existent. I have emailed this company three times with absolutely no response. Buy at your own risk... And don't expect a refund if this liner turns out to not be right for you, either.
It really does work and holds your lashes in place!